Show date: July 3, 2022
opens: May 17 / closes: June 21
Mini trial divisions offered:
Dressage only tests offered:
Intro A, B & C (2019), Beg Nov A & B, Novice A & B,
Training A & B, Training Level test 1 - 3 (2019)
Stabling available: Sat 8am - Sun 7pm $50
Fri 5pm - Sun 7pm $65
Day stalls available only if we have any empty stalls come Sunday $25
XC schooling & stadium schooling Saturday before mini trial 10am - 4pm. Thursday & Friday before mini trial also available for xc schooling by appointment only.
READ BELOW FOR STADIUM SCHOOLING:
You MUST Sign up with SIGNUP GENIUS for Stadium schooling rounds & 'Fix a Round'. What is that you ask?
Sat before the Mini Trial riders will have a choice of the following:
• Schooling jumping round(s) where the rider will jump the course ONCE
• "Fix a Round" where riders will jump a schooling round than have additional time to work out the kinks with your instructor (for a total of 15 min) before jumping a second round.
Post Entries may be available as space allows
• 10:00-10:30 'Fix a Round'
• 10:30-11:00 Schooling Rounds
• Beginner Novice
• 11:15-12:00 'Fix a Round'
• 12:00-12:30 Schooling Rounds
• Starter/Very Green
• 12:45-2:00 'Fix a Round'
• 2:00-2:45 Schooling Rounds
• 3:00-3:45 'Fix a Round'
• 3:45-4:00 Schooling Rounds
• $25 for 'Fix a Round'