Show date: June 28, 2020
opens: May 12 / closes: June 9
(below links coming soon)
click here for more info
click here for division-dr only tests
click here for division definitions
click here for mini trial entry form
click here for dressage only entry form
click here for liability form
Click here for online entry
Click here for stadium jumping signup for Sat
Mini trial divisions offered:
Dressage only tests offered:
Intro A, B & C (2019), Beg Nov A & B, Novice A & B,
Training A & B, Training Level test 1 - 3 (2019)
Stabling available: Sat 8am - Sun 7pm $45
Fri 5pm - Sun 7pm $60
Sunday only stalls available only if we have any empty stalls come Sunday $25
XC schooling & stadium schooling Saturday before mini trial 10am - 3pm. Thursday & Friday before mini trial also available for xc schooling by appointment only.
READ BELOW FOR STADIUM SCHOOLING:
Sign up with SIGNUP GENIUS for Stadium schooling rounds & 'Fix a Round'. What is that you ask?
Sat before the Mini Trial riders will have a choice of the following:
• Schooling jumping round(s) where the rider will jump the course
• "Fix a Round" where riders will jump a schooling round than have additional time to work out the kinks with your instructor (for a total of 15 min) before jumping a second round.
Post Entries may be available as space allows
• 10:00-10:30 'Fix a Round'
• 10:30-11:00 Schooling Rounds
• Beginner Novice
• 11:15-12:00 'Fix a Round'
• 12:00-12:30 Schooling Rounds
• Starter/Very Green
• 12:45-2:00 'Fix a Round'
• 2:00-2:45 Schooling Rounds
• 3:00-3:45 'Fix a Round'
• 3:45-4:00 Schooling Rounds
• $25 for 'Fix a Round'
Questions??? Jen Milliner 330.272.5403 or also visit
Click here to download our liability release form. Everyone must sign one upon arrival
Online entry through Blue Horse Entries