Show date: July 3, 2022
opens: May 17 / closes: June 21
Judge: Alex Hauptmann
All entries done thru Blue Horse - click here
Click here to sign up for xc schooling on Sat
Click here to sign up for stadium schooing on Sat
Click here to sign liability release
Click here to upload coggins
*Dressage Only classes-no online entry available - fill out form & mail in. Click here for form
Mini trial divisions offered:
Dressage only tests offered:
Intro A, B & C (2019), 2022 Starter, 2022 Beg Nov A & B, 2022 Novice A & B, Training A & B, Training Level
test 1 - 3 (2019)
Stabling available: Sat 8am - Sun 7pm $50
Fri 5pm - Sun 7pm $65
Day stalls available only if we have any empty stalls come Sun $25
XC schooling & stadium schooling Saturday before mini trial 10am - 4pm. Thursday & Friday before mini trial also available for xc schooling by appointment only.
READ BELOW FOR STADIUM SCHOOLING:
You MUST Sign up with SIGNUP GENIUS for Stadium schooling rounds & 'Fix a Round'. What is that you ask?
Sat before the Mini Trial riders will have a choice of the following:
• Schooling jumping round(s) where the rider will jump the course ONCE
• "Fix a Round" where riders will jump a schooling round than have additional time to work out the kinks with your instructor (for a total of 15 min) before jumping a second round.
Post Entries may be available as space allows
• 10:00-10:30 'Fix a Round'
• 10:30-11:00 Schooling Rounds
• Beginner Novice
• 11:15-12:00 'Fix a Round'
• 12:00-12:30 Schooling Rounds
• Starter/Very Green
• 12:45-2:00 'Fix a Round'
• 2:00-2:45 Schooling Rounds
• 3:00-3:45 'Fix a Round'
• 3:45-4:00 Schooling Rounds
• $25 for 'Fix a Round'