Show date: June 27, 2021
opens: May 11 / closes: June 8
Judge: Alex Hauptmann
Mini trial divisions offered:
Dressage only tests offered:
Intro A, B & C (2019), Beg Nov A & B, Novice A & B,
Training A & B, Training Level test 1 - 3 (2019)
Stabling available: Sat 8am - Sun 7pm $50
Fri 5pm - Sun 7pm $65
Day stalls available only if we have any empty stalls come Sunday $25
XC schooling & stadium schooling Saturday before mini trial 10am - 4pm. Thursday & Friday before mini trial also available for xc schooling by appointment only.
Online entry through Blue Horse Entries
Click here for Liability release form
Click here for coggins upload
Click here for Sat XC schooling sign-up genius
Click here for Sat stadium schooling sign-up genius
READ BELOW FOR STADIUM SCHOOLING:
You MUST Sign up with SIGNUP GENIUS for Stadium schooling rounds & 'Fix a Round'. What is that you ask?
Sat before the Mini Trial riders will have a choice of the following:
• Schooling jumping round(s) where the rider will jump the course ONCE
• "Fix a Round" where riders will jump a schooling round than have additional time to work out the kinks with your instructor (for a total of 15 min) before jumping a second round.
Post Entries may be available as space allows
• 10:00-10:30 'Fix a Round'
• 10:30-11:00 Schooling Rounds
• Beginner Novice
• 11:15-12:00 'Fix a Round'
• 12:00-12:30 Schooling Rounds
• Starter/Very Green
• 12:45-2:00 'Fix a Round'
• 2:00-2:45 Schooling Rounds
• 3:00-3:45 'Fix a Round'
• 3:45-4:00 Schooling Rounds
• $25 for 'Fix a Round'
Questions??? Jen Milliner 330.272.5403 or also visit
*Novice & Beg Novice-we are not doing the loop in the way back area on the other side of the creek.
*We will have pinnies & course maps available & good food up at the house!